Yaskawa Solectria Solar is America’s leading manufacturer of high power photovoltaic inverters for solar applications. Join a driven and innovative team working in a fast paced and challenging high technology environment. Let your talent fuel one of the nation’s fastest growing industries. We offer an excellent benefits package, the ability to work with cutting edge technology, and room for professional growth and career advancement within the company. Yaskawa Solectria Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Lead an organization of engineers and developers in the delivery of product and projects.
2. Plan and execute programs in conjunction with program and project managers, ensuring timely delivery of the competitive product.
3. Implement engineering best practices that enable the engineering team to succeed within the product development process.
4. Be responsible for the entire product platform, including continuous improvement of reliability and value of existing products.
5. Develop, acquire and preserve a high-performance engineering team. Manage and develop the team, including hiring, goal setting, performance management, coaching, projects, and training.
6. Promote teamwork within and across the organization.
7. Serve as a domain expert of inverter related technologies.
8. Assist in creating and managing the budget and deliver projects on time, on a budget, with defined scope.
1. A wide range of experience preferably with domain expertise in:
Electrical Power Systems
Product Lifecycle Management
2. Expert problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
3. Superior communication (written and verbal), negotiation and facilitation skills with various audiences.
4. Strong decision-making skills.
5. Solid hardware and software development experience managing power electronics projects.
6. Current on technology trends, strengths, and weaknesses, etc.
7. Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
8. Must have the ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and align team.
9. Will be a self-starter with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
10. Proven track record of delivering large scale high throughput platforms on time and on a budget.
11. Ability to simultaneously scale both the details and strategy.
Education and Experience Requirements:
industry. Minimum 8 years’ experience creating/developing and effectively managing a high-performance